Safety & SecurityIn this together and ready to help
Mercantile’s Response to COVID-19 and Our Commitment to You
Like you, we are working to respond to the rapid changes and questions facing us all. We want you to know the team at Mercantile Bank is committed to helping our customers during this challenging time. We encourage you to contact us if you are facing a financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we work to safely reopen our lobbies, we want you to know about the safety measures we’ve implemented.
Changes to our branches: To find out if your branch is open, click here to see our locations directory.
When you’re ready to visit us, here are a few things we’d like you to know.
What We've Done:
- Enhanced disinfecting practices
- Additional space for our work stations
- Installed Plexiglas at work stations
- Installed hand sanitizing stations
What You Can Do:
- Follow social distancing guidelines
- Wear a face mask
- If you're not feeling well, use an alternate banking method
- Observe our lobby capacity limit (4 people)
We appreciate your patience as we’ve navigated the challenges to safely reopen, and would like to remind you that there are many ways to bank with us if you are not feeling well or can’t come see us in person. Our drive-thrus, ATM’s, online/mobile banking and phone support are available should you need them.
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com