In an effort to help you better protect your personal information, your Login ID and Password will be input on separate screens.
Login IDs will be input on the Mercantile Bank homepage, you will then be directed to a new page to input your password.
Whether you are buying a new home or refinancing, Mercantile Bank offers a wide variety of mortgage loan products to fit your specific needs. We've carefully assembled a staff of experienced and talented mortgage professionals who make it their mission to understand your unique situation and provide you with the service you desire.Find a Mortgage Lender Visit our Mortgage Loan Center
A new car. A college education. A vacation getaway. Whatever your dream, Mercantile offers a wide variety of loan products to help you finance it. Of course, so does every other bank. At Mercantile, we tend to do things a little differently, we focus on you.
Home Equity Loans
Borrow against the equity of your home to consolidate high interest rate credit cards into one easy low payment, pay for home improvements, vacations and more.
- Home Equity Term Loan: This is a fixed rate loan with fixed payments over a fixed term, loan funds are disbursed in a single advance upfront.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): This is a variable rate revolving line of credit, makes funds available as you need them on an ongoing basis.
Mercantile Bank puts you in the driver's seat with our quick and easy auto loans.
Recreational Vehicle Loans
For new or used motor homes, travel trailers, boats, motorcycles, snowmobiles and more!
For everything from college tuition to engagement rings and much, much more. May be secured (you borrow against collateral) or unsecured (no collateral).
Protect yourself from unexpected cash-flow shortages and help prevent overdraft fees. Overdraft protection is a line of credit attached to your checking account that automatically transfers funds into your account when the balance falls below zero. It is best for individuals who want protection against unexpected cash-flow shortages and overdraft fees.
- Available to qualified applicants.
- No per-transfer charge.
- Protection ranges from $500 to $5,000.
- Minimum monthly payment of $20 or 2% of the outstanding balance, whichever is greater. A billing statement is sent monthly.
To explore any of the following options - or any loan not on the list - call or visit your nearest branch location.