In an effort to help you better protect your personal information, your Login ID and Password will be input on separate screens.
Login IDs will be input on the Mercantile Bank homepage, you will then be directed to a new page to input your password.
Deposit a check with your smartphone! Your bank is now as close as your smartphone with MercMobile Deposit. It's fast, secure and best of all, it's free!*
- Ability to deposit a check to your account from your smart phone
- Immediate confirmation that the check image was uploaded successfully
- Deposits made by 5pm on any business day are posted to your account on that same day
- Bank when it's convenient for you
- No charge for this service if you are already a Mercantile Internet Banking customer
- Put your money to work faster - the sooner you deposit the checks, the sooner the money is credited to your account
- Must be enrolled in Mercantile Online Banking
- Download the free MercMobile App from iTunes or the Android Market.
Taking high-quality photos of your check is the best way to ensure MercMobile Deposit is quick and easy to use. If you have any problems with check approval, please read the best practices and suggestions below.
- Good lighting
- Place the check on a dark surface
- Make sure the check is clearly visible - no other objects interfere and all 4 corners of the check are evident
- Be sure your camera has a chance to focus on the image. Being too close can make the check image blurry.
- The signature on the check must not go into the MICR line on the bottom of the check
- Make sure your camera lens is clean