In an effort to help you better protect your personal information, your Login ID and Password will be input on separate screens.
Login IDs will be input on the Mercantile Bank homepage, you will then be directed to a new page to input your password.
Internet Banking and Bill Pay
Give yourself the freedom to bank whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you. Sign up for Internet Banking to access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from your home or office computer. It's simple, secure and FREE!
|Enroll Now||- Personal Customers Only|
|Contact Treasury Sales||- Business Customers Only|
You can use Internet Banking to:
- View real-time account balances
- Perform real-time transfers, loan payments and stop payments
- Search history by check number, amount or date range
- Export history to personal finance software such as Quicken® and QuickBooks®
- View transactions in checkbook format
- View check images
- View Mercantile credit card balances & history
- View checking, savings, loan and credit card statements
- Transfer funds to make credit card payments
- Re-order checks
- Ability to change password after lockout and establish personalized user ID
Pay Bills Online
For personal users, as an added convenience, we offer free online bill payment. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to add payees, enter the amount, date and account from which you are paying.
Businesses can pay bills, taxes and more (for an additional cost). They can also establish individual user rights for a list of companies and subsidiaries. For more information, Contact Treasury Sales at 616.726.5077.View Business Bill Pay Demo
Trusteer Rapport Security Software
Free online fraud protection from Mercantile Bank and Trusteer.
Online security is more important than ever and sometimes antivirus software and a firewall aren´t enough to protect you from online fraud and phishing attacks. Mercantile Bank is partnering with Trusteer, Inc. to offer you a free online fraud software application that helps to safeguard your account by protecting your web browser from online threats.
Helpful Guides and Resources
- Internet Banking Help Desk
- First Time Login Guide
- How to enable Fingerprint Login for MercMobile
- Personal Bill Pay Quick Reference Guide
- Personal Bill Pay User Guide
- Personal Banking Quick Reference Guide
- Personal Online Banking Guide
- Business Banking Quick Reference Guide
- Business Online Banking Guide
- Business Online Banking - Manage Users & User Rights
- Business Bill Pay User Guide
- ACH, Tax and Wire Payments Guide
- MercMoney® FAQs
- Download the MercMoney® Mobile App from iTunes
- Download the MercMoney® Mobile App from Google Play