In an effort to help you better protect your personal information, your Login ID and Password will be input on separate screens.
Login IDs will be input on the Mercantile Bank homepage, you will then be directed to a new page to input your password.
Safe, convenient - and reduces clutter!
Simplify your life and enjoy the convenience of having your bank account statements online and available to you at the click of a mouse.
- Free online statements for checking, savings and loan accounts
- Receive email notification when your statements are available - we will never email statements, notices or personal information
- Ability to print and save your statements anytime
- Up to 24 months of account statements available
- Enhanced Security - electronic account statements can only be viewed via our secure website, avoid having sensitive financial information sent through the mail
- Faster - documents are available online sooner than you would receive them in the mail
- Convenient - view or print anytime
- More Flexibility - you can choose your preferred method of delivery for each account
- Environmentally Friendly - conserve natural resources by accessing your statement online
Try our calculator to see how you can help the environment by conserving paper! Calculator
Follow the steps below to view your account statements online and turn off your paper statements.
Login to Internet Banking
Login to Internet Banking and choose Statements and Notices found in the Account Section of the left menu.
Read the Agreement
Read the agreement, enter the Validation Code provided and click on the I Accept button.
Set your Preferences
From the preferences tab you can select electronic only or print only for each statement. These preferences can be changed at any time.
Go paperless - Remember to set each account to electronic only!
If you have any questions regarding estatements email us or contact us during normal business hours at 1.800.453.8700.
All online account statements are in pdf format.