In an effort to help you better protect your personal information, your Login ID and Password will be input on separate screens.
Login IDs will be input on the Mercantile Bank homepage, you will then be directed to a new page to input your password.
Benefits Done Better
As an employer, our benefits package module provides a complete set of reports to assist you in managing offered benefits easily and more effectively as the employee enrollment process continues. Either standard or customized reports are provided to deliver you a real-time snapshot of your benefits package, enrollment and cost.
Mercantile Payroll provides benefit administration services to companies of various sizes that are competing in diverse markets. Our benefits administration package allows employees to access all the necessary information to enroll and manage their benefits online. So whether it´s a retirement plan, establishing a Health Savings Account (HSA) or managing the costs associated with Workers' Compensation, our benefits management suite provides all the tools you need to manage a competitive benefits package offered to your valued employees as well as prospective hires.
- Through an alliance partnership Mercantile Payroll has forged with a local investment firm, an independent professional advisor can work with you to design retirement plan solutions for your business offering plan design services, retirement plan options, and reporting for your business.
- Let Mercantile Payroll seamlessly and securely interface census, retirement deferrals, and matching contribution data to our preferred provider or a provider of your choice, taking the burden of communicating this data out of your hands.
- Track deferrals and your matching contribution through our payroll system to eliminate the need for manual tracking.
Consumer Directed Benefits
Mercantile Payroll has collaborated with Wage Works, a leading on-demand provider of Section 125 plans, who can offer employer solutions for health and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts, Premium Only Plans, and COBRA Administration.
- HIPPA and DOL notification services
- Compliance with COBRA requirements sending initial notifications to new hires and employees with qualifying events
- Track and manage COBRA expenses for departing employees
Health Savings Accounts
- Establish and manage HSAs for both personal and employee use
- Track annual HSA goals for both employee and employer contributions
- Direct Deposit of contributions is offered
- Monthly monitoring through available reports
- Year-end tax documents provided for personal and business returns
Through an alliance partnership Mercantile has developed with The Hartford, employers can benefit from XactPAY XpressSM, a self-reported premium billing solution for employers that matches workers' compensation premium payments to actual payroll amounts and pay periods. Seamlessly administer benefits by:
- Reducing large premium down-payments
- Avoiding billing charges
- Managing cash flow
- Potentially minimizing audit surprises by basing your workers' compensation premium charges on actual, real-time payroll