Business Card ServicesPut the power of Mercantile in your pocket.
Contact Mercantile Card Services
During Bank Hours: 800.453.8700
- Debit/ATM Cards: During Non-Bank Hours: 844.646.5468
- Credit Cards: During Non-Bank Hours: 866.839.3409
To Report Lost or Stolen Cards
- During Bank Hours: 800.453.8700
- During Non-Bank Hours: 844.646.5468
- During Bank Hours: 800.453.8700
- During Non-Bank Hours: 866.839.3485
Change or Reset Your PIN
Call 1.800.992.3808 or visit any Mercantile Bank ATM
- Credit Cards: 866.839.3409
- Debit/ATM Cards: 877.253.8807
By informing us of your travel and/or purchase plans, we can work to ensure that you are able to use your debit card without the fear of having your transactions declined.
- Call us during normal business hours at 800.453.8700.
- Send us a secure message with your account and travel details.
- Stop into any branch location during normal business hours.
- Send us a secure message when logged into Internet Banking.
Mercantile My Card Debit Card
Personalize your Mercantile debit card with your favorite image for only $9.95.
Mercantile Visa® Business Card
Smart money management is essential to the success of any business. The Visa® Business credit card offers what your business needs to stay on top.
Mercantile Visa® Business Card
- Purchasing Convenience. Charge merchandise, services, lodging and much more at more than 20 million locations in more than 150 countries.
- Travel Accident Insurance. $150,000 common carrier accident insurance program available at no cost.
- Online Access. View balances and history online via internet banking- view statements, set alerts and schedule payments.
- Company Card Management. Using our EZBusiness online card management you can view all your cardholder activity and make payments easily. We also offer the ability to manage card limits, close and open credit cards, as well as integrate into accounting applications for streamlined payment reconciliation.
- Contactless Payments. Tap to pay at many of your favorite merchants.
|Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases, Cash Advances and Balance Transfers*||14.50% as of 2/01/16|
|Grace Period for repayment of balances for purchases||25 days to repay your balance for purchases before incurring a finance charge|
|Method of computing the balance for purchases||Average Daily Balance (including new transactions)|
|Annual Fee/Membership Fee||N/A|
|Transaction fee for purchases||None|
|Transaction fee for cash advances||$25|
|Late payment fee||$50|
*Disclosure: APR is subject to change. Any change in the rate will go into effect on the first day or your new billing cycle beginning on the month following publication of prime rate and may result in an increase or decrease in the finance charge imposed on your account. A change in the interest rate may also result in an increase or decrease in your required minimum payment amount. Please contact us to obtain the most current rate information.
Mercantile Visa Debit Card
Save time and money with the quick, no-hassle purchasing ability of the Visa Debit Card. It's a debit card that acts like a check only faster, easier and safer. And it's accepted just like a Visa Credit Card at millions of locations worldwide!
Mercantile Visa Debit Card
- Maximum Convenience. Quicker than making a trip to the ATM, more convenient than writing checks and safer than carrying cash.
- Cost Effective. Visa Debit Card purchases are automatically deducted from your Mercantile Checking Account, so there's no interest to pay.
- Simple Record Keeping. Your monthly statement provides you with a detailed record of all transactions.
- Cash Advances. Use it to get cash at 600,000 ATMs around the U.S. and more than 150 countries worldwide.
Mercantile Health Savings Account (HSA) Debit Card
For employers, HSAs provide a means to help control skyrocketing costs. The HSA Debit Card can be used for your healthcare expenses - the cost is automatically deducted from your Health Savings Account.
Mercantile HSA Accounts
Alternative to Traditional Health Insurance
HSAs combine a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a bank account. An HDHP is a plan with an annual deductible of at least $1,200 for a single (self-only) coverage or $2,400 for family coverage.
The HDHP covers catastrophic illness and injury claims for individuals and their families. The bank account is used to cover routine expenses until the deductible is met.
Both individuals and employers can contribute money to HSAs and any money that remains in the account grows tax free from year to year. There are other tax benefits as well. (consult a tax advisor)
For more information, visit the IRS website.
How to Use
Just present this card for your healthcare expenses and the cost is automatically deducted from your Health Savings Account.
Reloadable cards are an affordable alternative to check cashing.
Travel cards are more convenient than traveler's checks and more secure than cash. This prepaid re-loadable card is recognized worldwide and accepted at merchants and at ATMs.
Mercantile makes it easy to give the perfect gift: visit your closest Mercantile branch.
Looking for an alternative to paper paychecks? Mercantile has partnered with NetSpend, a global payments company to bring you payroll cards that seamlessly integrate with your payroll process, providing your employees with a convenient way to receive their paychecks.
- Offer direct deposit to more employees
- Multiple card distribution options
- Flexible enrollment process
- Online account access
- Robust reporting tools
- Employee online account access, mobile app and budgeting tools
- Funds on cards are FDIC insured
- Complies with payroll card requirements in all 50 states
Increase sales by offering your customers the convenience of paying by credit card or debit card in person, on the phone, over the Internet or through a mobile device. Mercantile Bank will connect you with a trusted provider who can supply reliable, cost-effective service and equipment to meet your unique needs.
Mercantile Bank offers full-service global payment solutions for all sales channels: e-commerce, mail and telephone orders, scheduled payments as well as in-person and mobile. We will get you up and running to process Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® cards.
Mercantile Bank also offers point-of-sale debit processing. With debit card processing, customer purchases are deducted directly from their checking accounts. This reduces your financial risk, lowers transaction fees and increases average "cash" sales.
Online and Mobile Sales
Mercantile Bank can also help with secure credit card transactions generated online. In addition, our MobilePay solution combines a merchant account with a mobile device payment application, allowing you to securely accept mobile payments anywhere you are. MobilePay is compatible with the iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, Blackberry® and Android™ smart phones and eliminates the need to invest in a dedicated wireless credit card terminal.
Fees and Deposits
Mercantile Bank provides merchant services at very competitive rates. We'll collaborate with you to gain a thorough understanding of your business and how you process credit card transactions to ensure that we are offering you the best options to streamline deposits and maximize your cash flow.
A mobile companion app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on the go.
The first time you click on MercCards within MercMobile, you will be directed to the App Store to download the app. You will only need to do this one time.
- Card usage controls: Establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar amount and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can also be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants, groceries or electronic stores.
- Card on/off setting: When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with the usage control settings you've established. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on." This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card.
- Location-based controls: Restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your location (using your phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified area can be declined.
- Fraud protection: Report or restrict PIN and signature transactions, enabling you to manage, track and report specific types of transactions and quickly detect unauthorized activity.
- Interactive alerts: Real-time alerts can be sent when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined.
- Financial features: Conduct limited card-related transactions wherever you are, any time of the day, including real-time balance inquiries and locating ATMs.
NOTE: MercCards is only available within MercMobile, it cannot be accessed on the desktop.
SecurLOCK™ Equip allows you to control how, when and where your Mercantile credit card is used. It is a simple and secure way to manage and monitor your payment transaction activity. SecurLOCK Equip can help keep your credit cards safe and provide instant notifications whenever your card is used.
- Turn cards on/off to enable or disable usage
- Set controls and alerts by channel (in-store, online, mobile, ATM, etc.)
- Set transaction spend limits
- Select geographic locations where the card can be used
- Set specific merchant categories
- View recent transaction history
- Receive real-time alerts