CareersInvest in your future.
Mercantile Bank of Michigan is a great place to work and grow.
At Mercantile Bank we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the markets we serve. In order to do this we provide a very attractive compensation and benefits plans, as well as a work environment where individuals thrive.
After you submit your application:
- Your application will be reviewed by a Human Resources Representative within 5 business days.
- If your skills and qualifications meet the job requirements you will be contacted for an interview.
- Applications will be kept on file for 90 days.
We invite you to explore new career opportunities today.View Openings & Apply Online Print Application
Mercantile Bank of Michigan
310 Leonard St. NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
616.726.5048 Attn: Human Resources
It is the policy of Mercantile Bank to:
Ensure equal employment opportunity for all persons without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, disabled or Vietnam era veteran status, marital status, or other protected characteristics.
Take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, or national origin.
Take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified veterans of the Vietnam era, disabled veterans and otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities without discrimination on the basis of their disability, disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran status.
Maintain for all individuals a working environment free from sexual, racial, religious or ethnic harassment or intimidation.
This policy of equal employee opportunity applies to all employment practices including, but not limited to, recruitment, employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and termination. All managers/supervisors share responsibility for ensuring compliance with and support for this program's objectives.
Mercantile Bank of Michigan offers a great compensation and benefit packet. Some of the benefits include:
- Medical Insurance - Full time (30 hours)
- Dental Insurance - Full time (30 hours)
- Vision Insurance - Full time (30 hours)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Long Term Disability - Full time (30 hours)
- Short Term Disability - Full time (30 hours)
- Vacation Plan
- Sick Plan
- Life Insurance - Full time (30 hours)
- Free Bank Services
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan - Full time and Part time (20 hours)
More detail on these plans is distributed at new hire orientation. These plans are subject to change.